Sherman Connect Free Chiropractic Conference Call
The #Sherman Connect weekly chiropractic conference call is a free service provided to everyone who loves Sherman College and the values it stands for. Each week a member of Sherman’s Board of Trustees hosts an elite guest speaker who will share some aspect of the philosophy, science and art of chiropractic and its successful application in practice.
The brainchild of Dr. Danny Knowles, these calls are designed to offer to students and chiropractors alike the collected wisdom of the principled chiropractic community, similar to the recorded interviews Dr. Knowles listened to in the Sherman library. He felt that current students should have the advantage of learning from successful practitioners and inspirational speakers.
Archived calls feature some of the best-known names in principled chiropractic: Dr. Dean Sottile, Dr. James Dubel, Dr. Rene Acosta, Dr. Dean Depice, Dr. Arno Burnier, Dr. Skip George, Dr. Marc Swerdlick, Dr. Billy DeMoss, Dr. Matthew Loop and many others, rising stars of chiropractic.
Schedule subject to change without notice.
- May 23: Donald Epstein, D.C.: What Actually is Innate Intelligence?
- May 30: No call(Memorial Day)
- June 6: Liz Anderson-Peacock D.C.
- June 13: Cornell Cornish, D.C.:Late Bloomer
- June 20: Armand Rossi, D.C.:The Future of Chiropractic
- June 27: TBD
- July 4: No Call(July 4)
- July 11: David Fletcher, D.C.
- July 18: Jeremy Hess, D.C.
- July 25: Christie Kwon, D.C.
- August 1: TBD
- August 8: Arno Burnier, D.C.