Sherman Connect Free Chiropractic Conference Call
The #Sherman Connect weekly chiropractic conference call is a free service provided to everyone who loves Sherman College and the values it stands for. Each week a member of Sherman’s Board of Trustees hosts an elite guest speaker who will share some aspect of the philosophy, science and art of chiropractic and its successful application in practice.
The brainchild of Dr. Danny Knowles, these calls are designed to offer to students and chiropractors alike the collected wisdom of the principled chiropractic community, similar to the recorded interviews Dr. Knowles listened to in the Sherman library. He felt that current students should have the advantage of learning from successful practitioners and inspirational speakers.
Archived calls feature some of the best-known names in principled chiropractic: Dr. Dean Sottile, Dr. James Dubel, Dr. Rene Acosta, Dr. Dean Depice, Dr. Arno Burnier, Dr. Skip George, Dr. Marc Swerdlick, Dr. Billy DeMoss, Dr. Matthew Loop and many others, rising stars of chiropractic. Check your Sherman Shares newsletter to for the password to hear these inspiring speakers or sign up for the mailing list below.
See Sherman Shares Newsletter for MP3 archive password.
Schedule subject to change without notice.
- February 8 : Billy DeMoss, D.C.
- February 15: Steve Judson, D.C.
- February 22: Nick Spano, D.C.:Innate Intelligence Has a PhD. in the Spine!
- February 29: Karlos Boghosian, D.C.
- March 7 : Steve Tullius, D.C.
- March 14 : Jeremy Hess, D.C.
- March 21: Niki Pearson, D.C.
- March 28: Scott Garber, D.C.
- April 4 : Shawn Powers, D.C.
- April 11: TBD
- April 18 :TBD
- April 25: Dean DePice, D.C.: A.R.M. ed Vision