Sherman College of Chiropractic Alumni Association
The Sherman College of Chiropractic Alumni Association promotes the philosophy, science, and art of straight chiropractic by offering direction, service, and support for the growth and development of Sherman College and its alumni.
- 10% discount on continuing education seminars, excluding Lyceum, offered by Sherman College
- 5% discount on Bookstore purchases
- Online access to the Alumni Directory
- Ticket for annual Alumni Luncheon/meeting during Lyceum with advance registration
- Free literary searches for research purposes through the Sherman College library
- Being a part of a vital association that promotes the philosophy, art, and science of chiropractic
- Access to a seasoned mentor
Membership and Dues
Besides graduates of Sherman College of Chiropractic and Pennsylvania College of Chiropractic, individuals who support the association’s purpose and goals are invited to join as associate members. Annual dues are $50. In their first two years after graduation, Sherman alumni, receive a complimentary membership. Your dues make many alumni association projects possible that support student programs and chiropractic education.
Meet Your Alumni Association President
Many alumni remember Dr. Jennifer (Jen) York as a faculty member from their student days. For those of you who may not know Jen, here is a brief introduction to the association leader for the next two years. Dr. York is an assistant professor of Clinical Sciences at Sherman College. She has a B.A. in biology from Alfred University; M.S. in packaging science from Clemson University; and a 2009 graduate of Sherman College. Dr. York practices and lives in Greenville, SC. Jen has a full house, where she lives with her husband, Will, twin sons, Tyler and Ben, daughter, Lauren, and two Siberian huskies, Everest and Kira.
To pay your Alumni Association membership through PayPal online:
To renew your membership to the Alumni Association via check, send $50 to:
Sherman College Alumni Association
PO Box 1452
Spartanburg, SC 29304
To pay via credit card, you may call the Alumni Office at 800-849-8771, ext. 277
You also have the option to pay Alumni Association dues when you Register For Lyceum.