Sherman College PRrrride Day
Monday, October 27
Leading up to Sherman Pride Day on Monday, October 27, 2014, share with the world how you show your SHERMAN PRIDE with our facebook/instagram contest!
See rules at right. ===>>
Here are some ways to participate:
- Wear a Sherman College shirt, poncho or ballcap.
- Shout out on Facebook with photos / memories/ status update regarding Sherman College.
- Enter the Facebook/Instagram contest and tag your image #shermanpride
- Change facebook profile photo to something Sherman-related.
- Talk about Sherman to family, friends and patients: just work it into your conversations.
- Place a Sherman Poster on your office wall. Pick one above.
- Link to Sherman from your web site. Email Charlotte Babb for logos and code.
- Host a chiropractic career session in your office. Promote chiropractic, yourself and Sherman, all at the same time.
- Call an old classmate (find them in the Alumni Directory online)
- Send a donation to the Sherman ADJUST fund.
- Call the college and update your information (800-849-8771 x. 277) or use our online forms
- Watch Sherman videos on YouTube and then share them
- Tweet about Sherman (i.e. I'm proud to be a #ShermanCollege alum) Share your PRrrride!
- Do you have ideas to add to our list? Send them to Director of Public Relations Karen Rhodes email@example.com
Right (option) Click on the graphics above or below for a full-sized cover photo for your facebook timeline for PRide Day.
Share your Sherman Pride on October 28, 2013.