Sherman College PRrrride Day
Monday, October 28
Leading up to Sherman Pride Day on Monday, October 28th, share with the world how you show your SHERMAN PRIDE with our facebook/instagram contest!
See rules at right. ===>>
Here are some ways to participate:
- Wear a Sherman College shirt, poncho or ballcap.
- Shout out on Facebook with photos / memories/ status update regarding Sherman College.
- Enter the Facebook/Instagram contest and tag your image #shermanpride
- Change facebook profile photo to something Sherman-related.
- Talk about Sherman to family, friends and patients: just work it into your conversations.
- Place a Sherman Poster on your office wall. Pick one above.
- Link to Sherman from your web site. Email Charlotte Babb for logos and code.
- Host a chiropractic career session in your office. Promote chiropractic, yourself and Sherman, all at the same time.
- Call an old classmate (find them in the Alumni Directory online)
- Send a donation to the Sherman ADJUST fund.
- Call the college and update your information (800-849-8771 x. 277) or use our online forms
- Watch Sherman videos on YouTube and then share them
- Tweet about Sherman (i.e. I'm proud to be a #ShermanCollege alum) Share your PRrrride!
- Do you have ideas to add to our list? Send them to Director of Public Relations Karen Rhodes firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the graphics above or below for a full-sized cover photo for your facebook timeline for PRide Day.
Share your Sherman Pride on October 28, 2013.