Instructions to Request Transcripts
Sherman College of Chiropractic has authorized Parchment to manage the ordering, processing, and secure delivery of student transcripts.
- Secure on-line access to request your transcript 24/7.
- Email notification when transcripts are processed and received.
- On-line tracking ability.
- The option to request electronic delivery of your transcript. (Note that not all organizations accept electronic transcripts. NBCE accepts only postal mail transcripts.)
How to request a transcript:
Sherman College of Chiropractic transcript requests can be made through the Parchment website:
A one-time account set up is required. You will be asked for:
- Enrollment status (currently or not currently enrolled)
- Birth date and last four digits of your SSN
- Student ID number. If unknown, please enter the last 4 digits of your SSN
- E-mail address
This information is required to ensure proper student matching.
If you are not sure of the exact attendance dates, please indicate approximate dates.
Once you have completed the set up, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from Parchment. You are now able to request transcripts through Parchment.
All transcripts sent through Parchment are official.
- The transcript cost is based on the method of delivery and destination. During the ordering process you will be able to see the exact charge prior to entering your credit card information.
- Transcripts must be paid by credit card at the time of the order. Parchment accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- Overnight service is an option to students at an additional cost, but may not be available for requests received during college closures (e.g., weekends, official college closures/breaks, and unexpected closures due to inclement weather or the like). See Parchment by Parchment's website for overnight service details.
A hold on your account will not prevent you from requesting a transcript through Parchment and you will be assessed the transcript fees. However, we will not be able to release your transcript until the hold is resolved with the college.
For questions or to report a problem with your order, please log onto your account at Parchment or visit www.Parchment.com and click on the “Support” link located at top of page.