Call to Make a Health Center Appointment
- Monday-Thursday, 11 am – 6pm
- Friday, 11 am – 5 pm
- Saturday-Sunday, closed
New patients should call the Health Center receptionist at 864-578-8777 to schedule an appointment and select an intern.
New Patient Forms
- Save time on your first visit by providing your health history.
- Download new patient form and health history form
- Fill them out, and bring them with you on your first visit
Established patients, call your intern directly from the business card given to you.
- Call the Health Center at 864-578-8777.
- If your intern is not available, we will take a message.
- If we are not open, please leave a voice mail message.
Closings due to holidays and school events
The Chiropractic Health Center is a teaching facility, and extra time is needed to ensure students learn and provide excellent patient care. For this reason, the Health Center must occasionally modify its hours of operation to allow for practical exams, student breaks, and educational opportunities for interns. During these times, our services to patients may be limited.
- Apr. 30-May 2: Lyceum/Showcase Sherman
- May 25: Memorial Day Holiday
- June 22-26: Summer Break
- June 29-July 3: National Holiday
- Sept. 7: Labor Day
- Sept. 11: NBCE Exams
- Sept. 23-25: Fall Break
- Sept. 29: CCX
- Nov. 11: Veteran’s Day
- Nov. 25-27: Thanksgiving
- Dec. 23 – Jan 4: Winter Break
While your first visit is free, you can also get a free visit on Sweethearts’ Day (Feb. 14) and during the November Food Drive (Nov. 19-21). Call 864-578-8777 for details.
- General Public – $15 per visit
- College Students, Active Military, and Senior Citizens (over age 65) – $10 per visit
- Family rates available — please ask the receptionist for details
- X-rays, if needed, are $30 per set of two.
- Payment Options: cash, debit and credit cards, checks.
Insurance is not accepted, but the staff will give you forms for reimbursement