Be the Best Chiropractor
Sherman’s focus puts you on a path to becoming the best chiropractor you can be.
Chiropractic takes a natural, proactive approach to health care, helping patients achieve good health and function at their optimum capacity, without the invasive use of drugs or surgery. Sherman College is centered on vertebral subluxation, which is why our graduates bring an unmatched expertise in analyzing and correcting misalignments of the spine.
Sherman prepares you to be the best chiropractor for a career where every day your sole focus is to help and serve others. Imagine the opportunity of reaching out to people in need, dramatically improving their health – and literally changing their lives. That is one of the immeasurable rewards of a chiropractic career.
Because Sherman College is committed to focusing on the principles of chiropractic, we offer an education truly rooted in the art, science and philosophy of chiropractic. It is a focused, in-depth education, one that will help you to become the best chiropractor you can be.
This means you’ll receive an education focused on
- philosophically based practice principles
- scientific research
- the most effective techniques for analyzing and adjusting the vertebral subluxation
- one-on-one mentoring in the clinical arts of chiropractic
How does this benefit you?
Upon graduation, you’ll be prepared to offer your community chiropractic care that is
- effective – chiropractic care helps the body heal itself
- safe – non-invasive, no surgery or drugs
Sherman’s focus on chiropractic gives us the ability to educate, graduate and support compassionate, skilled, ethical and successful doctors who excel in the business of changing lives through chiropractic.
Think Sherman and its focus on chiropractic are a good match for you? Read on to learn more about:
- hands-on curriculum
- small class size and personal attention
- Spartanburg in the beautiful Upstate, SC, area and its low cost of living
- prerequisite courses for admission