This two-day event is for prospective students and college advisors to explore chiropractic and Sherman College.
This weekend is designed to ignite your passion for leadership as well as help you begin your pursuit of becoming the next generation of DCs2B. You will have the opportunity to meet current students, faculty and staff.
This event is held quarterly. Bring a transcript for evaluation or an application. Out of town (over 200 miles) prospective students get complimentary accommodations, and can get reimbursement for travel expenses (restrictions apply).
Highlights from the weekend include:
Welcome Session from our very own President, Dr. Edwin Cordero
- Leadership in Chiropractic Experiences geared towards preparing you to be a confident and effective leader through: team building, planning, and decision making
- Palpation technique class and Chiropractic Philosophy
- Excellence in Chiropractic with currently practicing chiropractors
- Campus tour given by our Student Ambassadors
- Spartanburg Living Tour of area apartment complexes to prepare you for relocation