Chiropractic Student Services
Our Student Affairs staff is here to support you with a full scope of services ranging from assistance locating housing to personal counseling and social activities. Read on to discover what it’s like to be a Sherman student!
The Office of Student Affairs strives to foster a nurturing and supportive environment that prepares students to excel as Chiropractors. We are responsible for managing campus activities external to the classroom, promoting community involvement and serving as a liaison between Sherman administration and student organizations. Sherman students are involved in a variety of activities targeting personal, professional and social development as well as their academic endeavors. Student government, professional student organizations, special interest clubs, technique clubs, and other activities provide students with a truly well-rounded education.
Sherman Office of Student Affairs Goals:
- Provide educational, cultural and social opportunities to all students whenever possible.
- Be dedicated to supporting students in matters of government, student advocacy, student counseling, new student orientation, graduation and all student events.
- Possess the responsibility of enforcing college policies directly affecting the student population.
- Support personal enrichment and motivational programs that will complement the students’ educational experience.
- Enrich the students’ educational experience by providing the opportunity and the facilities for extracurricular activities.
- Provide services that will address important issues, needs and concerns affecting Sherman College students and their families.
- Promote a community atmosphere and mutual respect between students and administration.
- Promote the success of students with special learning needs.
15-Minute Student Parking
One designated space in upper visitor’s lot. Exceeding the 15-minute limit will result in fines.
Faculty & Staff Directory
See the Financial Aid Office for Scholarship Info
Money Management Tips from AIE.org
Student Clubs & Club Forms
Student Handbook & Policies (requires student ID login)
Anonymous Crime Report Form
Academic & Disability Accommodations
FERPA guidelines (pdf)
Intranet Resource Documents
Regulations for Chiropractors by State Boards
Required Textbook Information (HEOA Section 133) (pdf)
Standard Schedule of Classes by Quarter
Get involved on campus. Here’s what you need to know to be a leader at Sherman, a list of resources for students, faculty and staff.
CSG: Chiropractic Student Government
The purpose of CSG is to build leadership skills and relationships among students as they work within the goverance process to address the needs of the student body. CSG serves as the liason between the student body and the administration by representing the student interest. Membership open to all academic quarters. CSG has the responsibility for oversight of all campus clubs.
- President-Paige Sigmon
- V President-Caroline Kasik
- Secretary-Rachel Leskosky
- Treasurer-Robert Wood
Chiropractic student clubs help students learn more about specific chiropractic techniques and philosophy in faculty-sponsored clubsas well as being involved with national and international groups such as New Beginnings, WCCS and SABCA. Club information and documents are available in Blackboard.
Become an Ambassador
Earn gift certificates to Spine Dining and promote Sherman College by leading tours, giving health talks and assisting in the Anatomy Lab. Contact Ivelisse Lopez, firstname.lastname@example.org (ext. 200) or come by the admissions office.
Please inquire with the Registrar’s Office for details. Tutoring is an excellent way to improve your own knowledge while helping other students.
ROAR Student leadership program
ROAR student leaders must be in 8th quarter or above and in good academic standing. To apply for the ROAR Student Leadership Program, please contact ROAR Director Jillian Kersh, D.C., at email@example.com (ext. 220). There are only a few available spots, so apply early!
As a ROAR Student Leader, you can:
- Get direct access to our ROAR DCs
- Make contact with potential Health Center patients
- Hone your leadership and public speaking skills
- Score some ROAR swag
- Become an automatic part of our ROAR team after graduation.