Working with Wofford College at The Space in the Mungo Center
You’ve got the knowledge and skill to adjust your patients’ spines and improve their lives. Now learn the finer points of business that are critical to build and prosper in your practice from a professional with experience teaching business principles to business people, every day.
The Business Institute is a partnership with Scott Cochran, M.B.A., at the Mungo Center at Wofford College. This two-day seminar teaches upper-quarter students how to think like an entrepreneur in the chiropractic world. Topics covered include marketing and branding, pricing, negotiation, cash flow management, return on investment and billing structures.
The first Business Institute will be held late summer or early fall at Wofford in Spartanburg. Interns in quarters 12-14 can register with Dean of Clinical Sciences Dr. Joe Donofrio for a discounted student rate of $25.
Other students may attend if there are seats remaining. Alumni and other D.C.s may also register for $99 if space is available. Contact Dr. Donofrio at 864-578-8770, ext. 233, or email email@example.com.
Learn the answers to these questions:
• How do you effectively brand and market your practice?
• How does pricing affect the perception of value you provide to your patients?
• How do you effectively negotiate business deals?
• How do you manage cash flow?
• What is the return on your investment in equipment?
• What is the impact of a poorly structured fee system?
• Why does a chiropractor need to think like an entrepreneur?
Instructor Scott Cochran, M.B.A.
Dean of The Space at the Mungo Center at Wofford College.
Business Insitute Featured Topics:
- Strengths Quest
- Personal strength development
• USP (Unique Selling Proposition)
• Social media management
• How pricing affects perceived value
• Becoming part of the community
• Structuring a negotiation
• Negotiation simulation
- Operations and Cash Flow Basics
• Merging business and chiropractic
• Office management
• Timely billing
• Understanding cash flow
- Return on Investment (ROI)
• How to decide if you should invest or