Sherman Connect Free Chiropractic Conference Call
The #Sherman Connect weekly chiropractic conference call is a free service provided to everyone who loves Sherman College and the values it stands for. Each week a member of Sherman’s Board of Trustees hosts an elite guest speaker who will share some aspect of the philosophy, science and art of chiropractic and its successful application in practice.
The brainchild of Dr. Danny Knowles, these calls are designed to offer to students and chiropractors alike the collected wisdom of the principled chiropractic community, similar to the recorded interviews Dr. Knowles listened to in the Sherman library. He felt that current students should have the advantage of learning from successful practitioners and inspirational speakers.
Archived calls feature some of the best-known names in principled chiropractic: Dr. Dean Sottile, Dr. James Dubel, Dr. Rene Acosta, Dr. Dean Depice, Dr. Arno Burnier, Dr. Skip George, Dr. Marc Swerdlick, Dr. Billy DeMoss, Dr. Matthew Loop and many others, rising stars of chiropractic. Check your Sherman Shares newsletter to for the password to hear these inspiring speakers or sign up for the mailing list below.
See Sherman Shares Newsletter for MP3 archive password.
Schedule subject to change without notice.
- May 25: NO CALL (MEMORIAL DAY)
- June 1: Pam Jarboe, D.C.: Gracefully Overcoming Objections
- June 8: Michael Viscarelli, D.C.: Keeping the Main Thing the Main Thing
- June 15: Pat Chelenyak, D.C.
- June 22: Joseph Arvay, D.C.
- June 29: Rick Franks, D.C.
- July 6: Christopher Hood, D.C.
- July 13
- July 20: Fred Schofield
- July 27
- August 3: Eddie Weller, D.C.
- August 10: Kathy Mills Chang
- August 17:
- August 31:
- September 7: NO CALL (LABOR DAY)
- September 14: Shawn Dill, D.C.
- September 21: Jay Korsen, D.C.
- September 28:
- October 5: Andy Roberts, D.C.
- October 12:
- October 19: Bobby Braile, D.C.
- October 26:
- November 2:
- Nobember 9:
- November 16:
- November 23:
- November 30:
- December 7: Jason Sabo, D.C.
- December 14: Tedd Koren, D.C.
- December 21: Angus Pyke, D.C.
- December 28: NO CALL