Free Chiropractic Conference Call
The #Sherman Connect weekly chiropractic conference call is a free service provided to everyone who loves Sherman College and the values it stands for. Each week a member of Sherman’s Board of Trustees hosts an elite guest speaker who will share some aspect of the philosophy, science and art of chiropractic and its successful application in practice.
Schedule subject to change without notice.
October 9 pm EDT
- October 20 Gin Keller, C.A.
- October 27 Keith Wassung
November 9 pm EST
- November 3 Dustin Barton, D.C., Superman/Superwoman Syndrome: It’s Time to TIC that Cape Off!
- November 10 Emily Broniak, D.C.: Is It Too Late to Be a Chiropractic Pioneer?
- November 17 Phil McMaster, D.C.: Simple is Beautiful
- November 24 Steve Tullius, D.C.: Communicating the Chiropractic Message
December 9 pm EST
- December 1 Pam Jarboe, D.C.:Daily Communication: Chiropractic Principles in a Way They Can Relate
- December 8 Michael Lenarz, D.C.
- December 15 Graham Dobson, D.C.
- December 22 Michael Sontheimer, D.C.
- December 29 NO CALL – College Closed