Free Chiropractic Conference Call
The #Sherman Connect weekly chiropractic conference call is a free service provided to everyone who loves Sherman College and the values it stands for. Each week a member of Sherman’s Board of Trustees hosts an elite guest speaker who will share some aspect of the philosophy, science and art of chiropractic and its successful application in practice.
Schedule subject to change without notice.
- August 25 - David Steinberg, D.C., Solutions for Success: Making Chiropractic Simple
- September 1 - NO CALL – Labor Day
- September 8 - Bobby Braile, D.C.: SEO: (Search Engine Optimization) Myths and Truths
- September 15 Frank Hahn, D.C.
- September 22 Nicole Coffman-Cole, D.C.: Living Life with Purpose
- September 29 Shawn Koca
- October 6 Rene Freedom Acosta, D.C.
- October 13 Sherman Students:
Meet four outstanding Sherman students and find out why they chose chiropractic, why they chose Sherman, and how Sherman has exceeded their expectations. As you listen to your future colleagues, you’ll discover why Sherman is a great place to refer students.
- October 20 Gin Keller, C.A.
- October 27 TBA
- November 3 Dustin Barton, D.C., Superman/Superwoman Syndrome: It’s Time to TIC that Cape Off!
- November 10 Emily Broniak, D.C.: Is It Too Late to Be a Chiropractic Pioneer?
- November 17 Phil McMaster, D.C.: Simple is Beautiful
- November 24 Steve Tullius, D.C.
- December 1 Pam Jarboe, D.C.
- December 8 Michael Lenarz, D.C.
- December 15 Graham Dobson, D.C.
- December 22 Michael Sontheimer, D.C.
- December 29 NO CALL – College Closed