Archived Calls 2013
President Edwin Cordero, D.C. : My Vision for Sherman
To listen, click the link. To download, right-click, and choose "save link as" or "save target as."
The Best of Sherman Connect Season One is now available on USB drive in the Sherman Bookstore for just $97.
This compilation of the 10 most popular Connect calls of 2012 features two bonus tracks from Connect founder Daniel Knowles, D.C., and Sherman President Edwin Cordero, D.C. Call 800-849-8771 x. 260 to order.
- 12/9/13) Dr. Simon Senzon: Who were the Philosophers of Chiropractic (18 min.)
- (12/2/13) Dr. Eric Plasker: Lifetime Chiropractic Care and The 100 Year Lifestyle
- (11/25/13)Dr. Anthony DeMarco: Keeping it Simple
- (11/18/13) Dr. Lona Cook: Principles Running Your Life and Your Practice
- (11/11/13) Dr. Dean DePice Living the Dream
- (10/28/13) Dr. Lacy Book: The Bigness of the Fellow Within
- (10/21/10) Dr. Skip George: Changing a Person's Medical Paradigm to a Chiropractic Paradigm
- (10/7/13) Dr. Pam Jarboe: Bridging the Gap
- (9/23/13) Dr. Ray Drury: Perfect Patient Orientation: Get More than 100% Signed Up
- (9/16/13) Dr. Erick Swenson: The Philosophy and Art of the 33 Chiropractic Principles
- (9/8/13) Dr. Jack Bourla: Love For The Sake Of Loving, Being Responsible For Our Future
- (8/26/13) Dr. Ernie Landi: How to Keep the Passion for 40 Years
- (8/19/13) Dr. Shawn Dill: Protecting the Dynasty
- (8/12/13) Dr. Tony Ebel: The Perfect Storm: Setting Your Community on Fire with Pediatric Chiropractic
- (8/5/13) Dr. Matt Hubbard: The Power of Alignment
- (7/29/13) Dr. Brian Lieberman: The Dynamic Essential… Living a Lasting-Purpose Life
- (7/22/13) Dr. Brian T. Lumb: Reorganizational Healing Practice: The Next Generation TIC for the TOR
- (7/15/13) Dr. David Yachter: Becoming a Champion at Home and in Practice .
- (7/1/13) Dr. David Serio: Making a Quantum Leap in Your Life
- (6/24/13) Dr. Judd Nogrady: Living a Life Full of Love, Guided by Innate
- (6/17/13) Dr. Armando Rossi: Bringing TIC to the Kids
- (6/3/12) Dr. John Balsamo: New York Chiropractor
- (5/13/13) Dr. Brad Glowaki: Attracting Believers
- (5/6/13) Dr. Donald Epstein: Chiropractic Mastery from a Chiropractic Master
- (4/29/13) Dr. Matthew Loop: The New Social Media Patient Blueprint
- (4/22/13) Dr. Dan Yachter: Cultural Authority: What Medicine Knows that Chiropractic has Yet to Figure Out
- (4/8/13) Dr. Tim O'Shea: ChiroGlyphics: Best Kept Secret in Health Care
- (4/1/13) Dr. Arno Burnier: The Path to an 'Endless Vacation'
- (7/8/13) Dr. Chris Taylor: Bringing Chiropractic to Underserved Communities Outside the US.
- (3/25/13) Keith Wassung: The Importance of a Unified Subluxation Message to the Public
- (3/18/13) Dr. Christopher Hood: Curing the "Medical Cancer" Within Chiropractic
- (3/11/13) Dr. Robert Tarantino: Living in a Chiropractic World
- (2/18/13) Dr. Ted Komarek: Finding your Rock of Gibraltar in Chiropractic
- (2/25/13) Dr. Scott Garber: Chiropractic: A Path to Betterment
- (2/11/13) Dr. Tim Langley: Responsibility of the Principled Chiropractor
- (2/4/13) Dr. Lyle Koca: Define What You Do...Do They Know?
- (1/28/13) Dr. Neil Cohen: Fired Up for the Principle
- (1/21/13) Dr. Edwin Cordero: My Vision for Sherman College
- (1/14/13) Dr. Jillian Kersh and 4 Sherman DCs2BE: The View from the Student Side
- (1/7/13) Dr. Dean Sottile: Rekindle your inner fire