Chiropractic Continuing Education
Continuing Education at Sherman provides programs and seminars to further the graduate chiropractor's knowledge in the areas of basic sciences, clinical arts, case management, philosophy and research.
Guided by the institutional objectives, postdoctoral programs and workshops are sponsored and/or coordinated for the purpose of license renewal in most states. These courses are conducted by Sherman College faculty, well-respected chiropractors and extension faculty and held both on and off campus.
On Campus Seminars
- May 1-3, Lyceum: Fuel the Vision, up to 22 hours CE
- June 14-15, Pat Kuhta, D.C., Radiography for the Challenging Patient, 12 hours CE
- June 21-22,l ICPA - Neuroimmunology: Patterns of Interference
- July 13, Liam Schübel, D.C., Schübelvision Seminars
- July 12-13, ICPA - Practical Neurology: A Proposed Model of the VSC and its Clinical Applications
- August 16-17, ICPA - Pediatric Alphabet Soup: ASK, ADHD, LD, PDD, SPD…What They Mean and How to…
- Sept. 6-7, ICPA - Evaluation & Adjusting Protocols: Correcting Primary Spinal & Cranial Subluxation
- Oct. 5-6, ICPA - Perinatal Care: Webster Certification
- Oct. 18-19, International Research and Philosophy Symposium (IRAPS)
- Oct. 25-26, ICPA - Translating Pediatric Knowledge
- Nov. 22-23, ICPA - Neurofunctional Development