Help People with a Career in Chiropractic
Chiropracticis a non-invasive, non-pharmaceutical approach to health care, paying particular attention to the spine and how compromises (subluxations) interfere with function and the body’s ability to self-regulate and heal. Chiropractic is about life and health. Sherman College has a unique approach to chiropractic with this vitalistic perspective.
Chiropractic is a Growing Profession
Aside fromthe personal satisfaction of helping people, a chiropractic career is satisfying and in-demand:
- Employment for chiropractors is projected to grow faster than average, thanks to increasing consumer demands for a more natural approach to health.
- The average yearly salary for a chiropractor is about $94,000.
- Chiropractic rated a “top job” (#11) and “one of America’s most surprising six-figure jobs.”
- Employment prospects are good.
- Career choices abound.
At Sherman, We Care about You
Other people say it; here, we live by it: personal attention.
- Sherman College is a family. Everyone knows your name, even the president.
- Classes are small, with individual attention and mentoring from your instructors.
- Faculty are experts in their fields of study, and they treat you like a colleague.
- The internship in our on-campus clinic prepares you for success in your chiropractic career.
- Our graduates are known for the skill and art of chiropractic they deliver.
How to get into chiropractic school
Take a look at the chiropractic college curriculum
Get information about chiropratic college
How to transfer from another chiropractic college
Summer 2013 - May 27, 2013
Fall 2013 - August 19, 2013
Winter 2014 - November 25, 2013
Spring 2014 - February 24, 2014
Summer 2014 -May 26, 2014
Fall 2014 - August 18, 2014