Help People with a Career in Chiropractic
Spring 2014 - February 24, 2014
Summer 2014 - May 26, 2014
Fall 2014 - August 18, 2014
Winter 2015 - November 25, 2014
At Sherman, We Care about You
Other people say it; here, we live by it: personal attention.
- Sherman College is a family. Everyone knows your name, even the president.
- Classes are small, with individual attention and mentoring from your instructors.
- Faculty are experts in their fields of study, and they treat you like a colleague.
- The internship in our on-campus clinic prepares you for success in your chiropractic career.
- Our graduates are known for the skill and art of chiropractic they deliver.
Chiropractic is a Growing Profession
Aside from the personal satisfaction of helping people, a chiropractic career is fulfilling and in-demand:
Employment for chiropractors is projected to grow faster than average, thanks to increasing consumer demands for a more natural approach to health.
The average yearly salary for a chiropractor is about $94,000.