Pengju (George) Luo,
M.D., M.S., Ph.D.
Director of Research
Charlotte Babb, M.A., M.Ed.
Technical Editor, firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Director of Research email@example.com
Read this on the web Subscribe
Publication in Peer Review Journals
- Hart J., Association of Heart Disease Mortality Rates with Concentrations of Chiropractors and Medical Doctors in the U.S., 2007. The Internet Journal of Chiropractic 2012; 1 (2): doi:10.5580/2bb3 .
- Hart J. & Hyun S., Cancer Mortality, State Mean Elevations, and Other Selected Predictors. Dose Response 2012; 10:58-65.
- Hart J., Association Between Heart Rate Variability and Novel Pulse Rate Variability Methods.
Annals of Vertebral Subluxation Research 2012 (Jul 9): 65-71.
- Briggs L., Comparison of Historical versus Recent Musculoskeletal Improvements. Annals of Vertebral Subluxation Research. 2012, 82-87.
- Hart J., Using Basic Statistics on the Individual Patient's Own Numeric Data. Journal of Chiropractic Medicine. http://www.journalchiromed.com/article/S1556-3707(12)00127-7/abstract .
- Hart J. Does Chiropractic "Add Years to Life"? A Second Look. The Internet Journal of Chiropractic 2012; 1 (2). DOI: 10.5580/2c7f.
- Castellucci R., Resolution of Colic in an Eight Week Old Infant Undergoing Chiropractic Care: A Case Study. Journal of Pediatric, Maternal & Family Health Chiropractic http://chiropracticpediatrics.sharepoint.com/Pages/2012_1236_colic.aspx.
Abstracts presented or accepted for presentation in conferences
- Dr. Pengju G. Luo, Growth Promoting Effect of Graphene Oxides Films for Escherichia coli. 112th General Meeting of ASM. San Francisco, June 16 - 19, 2012.
- Dr. Bill Decken, Presenting Subluxation Communication Research Project, IRAPS, 2012.
- Dr. John Hart, User-Friendly Analysis of the Neurological Interference Component of the Vertebral Subluxation: A Case Study, IRAPS, 2012.
- Dr. John Hart, Correlation between Heart Rate Variability and Novel, User-Friendly Pulse Rate Variability Methods, IRAPS, 2012.
- Jasen Van Dyke, Chiropractic and Epilepsy IRAPS, 2012.
- Karen Lumb, The Effects of Network Spinal Analysis on Children Diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder with Accompanying Speech and Language Deficits IRAPS, 2012.
- Dr. Ron Castellucci, Resolution of Colic in an Eight Week Old Infant Undergoing Chiropractic Care: A Case Study, IRAPS, 2012.
- Dr. Joe J. Donofrio, Incorporating Salutogenesis in a New Chiropractic Paradigm IRAPS, 2012.