IRAPS: International Research and Philosophy Symposium
- Reception at Spartanburg Marriott - 299 N. Church Street, Spartanburg, SC
- A Look at the Wellness Lifestyle in Chiropractic: The Juxtaposition of an
Outside-in, Versus an Inside-out Approach
- Measuring the Effects of Specific Cervical Chiropractic Adjustments on Blood
Pressure and Pulse Rate: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- Resolution of Vertigo In a 54-Year Old Female with Vertebral Subluxations:
A Retrospective Case Study
- The Correlation Between CE Hours and Complaints/Board Action in the United
- Re-Examining the Vertebral Subluxation Definition and its Criteria
- A Model for Reframing Chiropractic Care - HIO in the 21st Century
- Analysis of C2 Dens
- A Randomized Controlled Trial of Health Outcomes Following the Introduction
of a Standardized, Stretching Protocol Combined with Chiropractic Intervention:
A Pilot Study
- Cervical Specific Protocol and Results for 300 Meniere’s Patients
- Including Vertebral Subluxation in the Chiropractic Objective
- The Importance of Research, Education, Policy, and Service in Protecting
the Future of Subluxation-Based Chiropractic
- The WHO, What, When, Where and Why of Chiropractic
- Attention Deficient Disorder and Chiropractic: A Narrative Review
- The Physiology of Analgesia Induced by Spinal Cord Stimulations
- Correction of Subluxation Using CBP Technique and Improvement of Adolescent
Idiopathic Scoliosis: A Case Report A Bridge to Healing: How HIO and CST Helped
a Young Boy
Gonstead Meeting of the Minds-VII October 9-10, 2010
“Aspects of the Chiropractic Subluxation—The Clinical, Physiological, and Theoretical
The Seventh Annual Gonstead Meeting of the Minds sponsored by the Gonstead
Clinical Studies Society will take place on October 9-10 at Sherman College.
The event is for GCSS Fellows, Diplomates, Diplomate-Candidates and Gonstead
chiropractors with 20 years experience. All proceeds from MoM fund the research
that illuminates and explains what you do for your patients every day. For more
information, go to http://gonstead.com/index.php?content_type=general_content&content=13.
Meeting of the Minds will sponsor its free Friday night (October 8) Student-Masters
Workshop. MoM Doctors share their years of expertise with students, the next
generation of doctors. Everyone is invited to attend the Friday night Pizza Party
following the workshop.
The “ChiroStory Cam” will be running in the hallway throughout the weekend
to record the highlights and interesting events of your chiropractic life/experiences.
Upper Cervical Academy
Upper Cervical Anatomy will be presented as a core class for Upper Cervical
Academy at October 8-9 Sherman College. The program is a specific anatomy class,
part lecture and part dissection.
The Upper Cervical Certification Program is a 100-hour program of 64 core hours
and 36 elective technique hours. Benefits of completing the Upper Cervical Academy
Certification Program include the following:
- An Upper Cervical education that is unparalleled
- A certification through Sherman College of Chiropractic
- Upper Cervical Academy graduation at Upper Cervical Evolution
- An Upper Cervical Academy certificate and medallion from Sherman College
of Chiropractic at graduation.
Get more information from http://www.uppercervicalacademy.com.