Aug. 23, 3 to 9 pm &
Aug. 24, 9 am to 2 pm
Wofford College:The Space in the Mungo Center
Call Sherman Director of Continuing Education Stacy Bradey at (864) 578-8770, Ext. 229
Visa, Mastercard and checks accepted. Spaces are limited. Register today.
You've got the knowledge and skill to adjust your patients' spines and improve their lives. Now learn the finer points of business that are critical to build and prosper in your practice from a professional with experience teaching business principles to business people, every day.
Learn the answers to these questions:
• How do you effectively brand and market your practice?
• How does pricing affect the perception of value you provide to your patients?
• How do you effectively negotiate business deals?
• How do you manage cash flow?
• What is the return on your investment in equipment?
• What is the impact of a poorly structured fee system?
• Why does a chiropractor need to think like an entrepreneur?