Chiropractic Continuing Education
Continuing Education at Sherman provides programs and seminars to further the graduate chiropractor's knowledge in the areas of basic sciences, clinical arts, case management, philosophy and research.
Guided by the institutional objectives, postdoctoral programs and workshops are sponsored and/or coordinated for the purpose of license renewal in most states. These courses are conducted by Sherman College faculty, well-respected chiropractors and extension faculty and held both on and off campus.
On Campus Seminars
- Mar. 1, Dean DePice, D.C., Alilgned Continuing Education (ACE) Program 8 hours CE
- Mar. 15,, John Davila, D.C., ICD-10 Coding For the Subluxation Based Chiropractor 8 hours CE
- Mar. 29-30, ICPA - Bridging the Gap Between Crisis Care & Optimal Function, 12 hours CE
- May 1-3, Lyceum: Fuel the Vision, CE hours TBA
- June 14-15, Pat Kuhta, D.C., Radiography for the Challenging Patient, 12 hours CE
- July 13, Liam Schübel, D.C., Schübelvision Seminars
Classes begin October 2013 - April 2015 on Sherman Campus
See a listing here of topics, instructors and dates: