So close to where you want to go!
- Asheville is 63 miles away
- Charlotte is 76 miles away
- Atlanta, GA is 173 miles away
- Charleston, SC is only 208 miles away
Interesting SC Factoids:
5. The only tea plantation in North America is near Charleston, SC. Head to The Charleston Tea Plantation for a cool glass of the southern staple, sweet tea.
6. The World’s largest Ginkgo farm is in Dazell, SC. This vast farm is over 12,000 acres!
7. A few awesome movies were filmed in SC: Forrest Gump, Die Hard: With a Vengeance, Shag, Dear John, Days of Thunder, Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls, and Deliverance!
8. Venus Fly Traps are only native to NC and SC.
9. Lower Richland Sweet Potato Festival in Hopkins, SC
10. World Grits Festival in St. George, SC
11. Rockabillaque in N. Charleston, SC
12. Puddin’ Swamp Festival in Turbeville, SC
Find out about more SC Festivals at Discover South Carolina.