Intern of the Month at Sherman College
The Sherman College Health Center faculty recognizes an intern each month who excels in clinical performance. The intern is chosen each month from those enrolled in Clinic 722 through Clinic 810.
Criteria: Intern of the Month
The following criteria are used to determine the Intern of the Month.
- Number of outpatient visits
- Number of outpatients started and maintained
- Ability to perform analytical procedures properly
- Ability to apply proper adjusting techniques
- Excellent patient management
- Extraordinary professionalism
- Each month a list of candidates will be generated from the Health Center faculty doctors and record personnel