Sherman College of Chiropractic students are doing great things every day.
Get recognized in your hometown!
The college uses the Merit program to publicize student achievements both inside and outside of the classroom. It’s a great way to share the Sherman Pride!
And because good news is meant to be shared, students can easily share their new achievements from their Merit profiles with friends and family through Facebook and Twitter. Visit Sherman College’s Merit page:
Students can personalize their Merit pages by adding pictures, academic activities, and additional work experience. The result is an online profile they can use for jobs and references after graduation.
HOW IT WORKS
- Students participate in events and activities around campus.
- The Public Relations Office receives a list of participating students and writes a short article.
- The article is published to Merit and sent to each student’s hometown newspaper.
- Students are notified that they have been awarded a merit badge.
- Badges can be tweeted or shared on Facebook.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
- Merit helps students share their accomplishments with family and friends.
- Students’ Merit pages recognize achievements with official college badges that show they’re authentic.
- Sherman College helps students create a positive online identity for post-graduation success.
- Students’ Merit pages show how Sherman College prepares students for successful careers as doctors of chiropractic.
Sherman students will receive recognition when they make the dean’s or president’s lists, transition from student to intern in the Health Center, complete the Clinic Challenge Experience, crush their national board exams and other important accomplishments.
We are proud of our students and can’t wait to publicize their successes! Contact the Public Relations Office.