Students can personalize their Merit pages by adding pictures, academic activities, and additional work experience. The result is an online profile they can use for jobs and references after graduation.
HOW IT WORKS
- Students participate in events and activities around campus.
- The Public Relations Office receives a list of participating students and writes a short article.
- The article is published to Merit and sent to each student’s hometown newspaper.
- Students are notified that they have been awarded a merit badge.
- Badges can be tweeted or shared on Facebook.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
- Merit helps students share their accomplishments with family and friends.
- Students’ Merit pages recognize achievements with official college badges that show they’re authentic.
- Sherman College helps students create a positive online identity for post-graduation success.
- Students’ Merit pages show how Sherman College prepares students for successful careers as doctors of chiropractic.