Get To Know Sherman First Hand
This two-day event is for prospective students and college advisers to explore chiropractic and Sherman College.
This weekend is designed to ignite your passion to help your community in a growing and rewarding career as a Doctor of Chiropractic. Meet current students, chat with faculty, and explore the Upstate of South Carolina.
This is a quarterly event, exhibiting all that Sherman has to offer. Bring a transcript for a free evaluation or an application. Out of town (over 200 miles), prospective students get complimentary accommodations and can receive travel reimbursement. Restrictions apply.
Pictures from Showcase Sherman Weekend
Since You Have Decided To Come Visit, These Are The Next Steps:
Step 1: Contact Admissions to see if you qualify for travel reimbursement.
- Call 1-800-849-8771, ext.200 OR email@example.com
- Click here to learn more about travel reimbursement.
Step 2: Receive your personal registration code.
Step 3: Register below.
Step 4: Reserve your hotel room and make travel arrangements.
*Registration Code Is Required
Showcase Sherman Weekend Highlights
- Welcome Session with President, Dr. Edwin Cordero
- Chiropractic Overview
- Sherman Panel with DC’s, student ambassadors, financial aid representatives, and admissions representatives
- Support For Your Shermie Session with department leaders
- Campus Tour
- Leadership Experience
- Palpation Session
- Upstate Tour