Why Sherman for Your Chiropractic Education
You’ll Be Engaged
- Sherman College is a family. Everyone knows your name, even the president.
- Sherman has a low student-faculty ratio and instructors who will mentor you.
- Faculty who are experts in their fields of study, and they treat you like a colleague.
- Hands-on instruction begins in your first quarter of study at Sherman.
You’ll Be Prepared
- Our balanced curriculum offers the knowledge you need in basic science, chiropractic technique and philosophy, and practice management.
- Technique courses comprise 600 hours of classroom instruction, and we offer many additional elective technique courses and seminars.
- Your 1.5-year internship in the on-campus clinic simulates chiropractic practice.
You’ll Gain the Power to Change Lives
- Sherman’s comprehensive chiropractic education makes you relevant to the future of health care.
- You’ll join the ranks of fellow Sherman graduates known as “great adjusters” because of the skill and art of chiropractic they deliver to their patients.
- You’ll be capable of changing people’s lives through the care you provide.
- You can make an impact on your community and the world.
Sherman’s Doctor of Chiropractic program is unique in its approach to health care and known globally for producing doctors who are highly skilled in their delivery of chiropractic care. We prepare students to become doctors of chiropractic who are compassionate, ethical and successful.
See for Yourself
Visit us to see why Sherman is the place for your chiropractic education.
The doctor of chiropractic degree program of Sherman College of Chiropractic is awarded programmatic accreditation by The Council on Chiropractic Education, 8049 North 85th Way, Scottsdale, AZ, 85258-4321, Phone: (480) 443-8877, Website: www.cce-usa.org
Sherman College of Chiropractic is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award the Doctor of Chiropractic degree. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Sherman College of Chiropractic. www.sacscoc.org.
Sherman College is listed as an institution of higher learning in the U.S. Directory of Higher Education. Sherman College is licensed by the South Carolina Commission on Higher Education, 1333 Main Street, Suite 200, Columbia, SC 29201, Telephone: 803-737-2260.
Before enrolling at Sherman, students must have earned a minimum of 90 semester hours, including specific basic sciences courses.
Several undergraduate institutions have pre-chiropractic programs and similar arrangements in place with Sherman, which is designed to facilitate transferring of credits or fast-tracking courses to complete all prerequisite courses.