Chiropractic Health Center at Sherman College
Tell your friends about the Sherman College Health Center. The patient's first visit is free. The Health Center does not take insurance, but will provide appropriate paperwork for you to file for reimbursement.
Call 864-578-8777 between 11 am and 6 pm, Mon. - Thurs, 11 am and 5 pm on Friday. for an appointment.
Thousands of residents in Upstate South Carolina experience excellent chiropractic care at very affordable prices at the Chiropractic Health Center, located on Sherman College's campus at 2020 Springfield Road in Spartanburg.
The Chiropractic Health Center is a teaching clinic for chiropractic students who are in their final stage of internship prior to graduation from the doctor of chiropractic program. The teaching environment, coordinated by licensed doctors of chiropractic, allows interns to practice chiropractic under close supervision and constant consultation (Fast Facts about the Health Center).
The Chiropractic Health Center includes 23 spacious patient care rooms equipped with modern chiropractic analytical and adjusting equipment.
At Sherman College, chiropractic care is more than just symptom relief. Ultimately, the goal of chiropractic is to improve the life and health of patients. Misalignments in the vertebrae of the spinal column (your back) can disrupt proper nerve function and lead to decreased performance and health. These misalignments are called vertebral subluxations.
Chiropractors gently correct the problem by using a broad range of adjusting methods. By correcting subluxations and restoring proper nerve flow, chiropractors help people enjoy more of their full potential for health and optimal performance. It's about helping people of all ages – from infancy to active senior living – to enjoy better health under chiropractic care.
High Quality Individually-Managed Care
- Call the Health Center receptionist to set up an appointment with an intern.
- Get the New Patient Form here to save time on your first visit
- Digital x-ray program for patients of the health center
- X-ray services for local doctors of chiropractic
- $15 a visit; $10 for seniors, active military, and students; discounts for families: cheaper than most co-pays
- 11am -6 pm Monday-Thursday, and 11am -5pm Fridays
- See calendar for special hours and closings
- Supervised by licensed doctors of chiropractic: Meet the Health Center Staff