The Mile High Weekend is an annual event that brings together chiropractors and their teams from all over the world to deepen their philosophical understanding, expand their vision, enhance their business strategies and train their team. Much effort is being made constantly to steer Chiropractic away from the time-tested basics of the profession. Mile High is a gathering of doctors who wish to transform the integrity of Chiropractic back to its former stature and make a larger impact on their practices, their communities and the Chiropractic profession.
Mile High gives you the opportunity to hear more than 25 fabulous speakers, meet chiropractic teams from all over the world and enjoy an amazing time in the Colorado Rocky Mountain summer.
In past years, those who attended have raved about:
- The tremendous amount of content offered by speakers who are leaders in chiropracTIC.
- Continuing education they actually wanted to attend and had fun doing.
- Special discussions and gatherings held over the entire weekend.
- Learning proven strategies to deal with common problems and take their practices to the next level.
- The connection, community and relationships they established with other chiropractors and their teams.
- The fun they had at the luncheons, social time and the themed after-party.
For more information and registration, visit www.milehighchiro.org