ROAR for Sherman College
Introduce students to an amazing career – serving in a health field, helping people with a natural approach to health, making a difference in the lives of others. It’s no surprise that chiropractic has been one of the nation’s fastest growing professions. You can help keep it that way. ROAR for Sherman.
- Embrace the swag. We’ll send you a packet full of goodies to help you get started (brochures, reply cards, fact sheets, posters and a ROAR shirt), and we’ll keep you stocked up with everything you need to ROAR.
- Encourage future chiropractors. Display career materials in your office and mentor students in your area by offering shadow opportunities and support.
- Support Sherman publicly.Speak highly about Sherman to colleagues and via social networks like Facebook.
- Be a leader in your community. Reach more people by representing the college at career events and school fairs. Read more about why you should ROAR.
- See who else is ROARing for Sherman
“One year prior to college graduation, I was undecided on what to do with my life. Luckily, my mentors, Drs. Lee and Margaret Angle, piqued my interest in chiropractic and guided me to Sherman College. I have the satisfaction of knowing I could not have made a better choice. I walk into school feeling like this is where I am meant to be.”
— Kelley Gentry of Dandridge, Tennessee; referred by Lee & Margaret Angle, D.C.s, ’08